Just apples dough and cinnamon

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away." Even if summer fruits appear apples are still there for pies, sauces, salads... So we can eat apples all seasons. There are lots of recipes for apple pies. I like this one.

Ingredients :

1 dough (Puff pastry or short crust or sweetened and of course ... homemade!)
4 Tsp of sugar if the dough is not sweetened or if you like very sweet.
3 pounds of apples
1 tsp of cinnamon

Directions :

Preheat oven to 356°F.
Roll the dough very thin directly onto a sheet of parchment paper or silicone
Peel and cut apples into slices and put them on the dough.
Sprinkle with cinnamon
Cook 3/4 hours in the oven.
Serve warm pie cut into squares with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. If you have square plates, it's pretty nice!

2 commentaires:

  1. My grandmother used to make something very similar. Her family came from Alsace, though she was born in the US. I didn't know if her cooked apple cinnamon 'open pie' was German or French influenced, now I know. I still use her German potato salad recipe, which has always been a family favorite of mine and my brothers and sisters.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. The potato salad is so good!!!! As a French farmer daughter's I love all recipes with potatoes even if I don't eat a lot because of...calories...sugar...

      Supprimer

Vous aimez? Vous avez un avis à donner?
Ecrivez-le!
Merci beaucoup!