Cacao pasta salad

This is a very uncommon recipe. I found cocoa pasta in Boston and I bought 3 packs. Unfortunately the store is closed. When I am out of stock I am going to try a recipe by myself and I'll post it. 
Chocolate pasta can be ordered on line. I know it is expensive so I suggest you to find a recipe on line to make pasta before I give you mine. 

Ingredients :

Cocoa pasta from Hotel Chocolat or homemade
Vanilla Custard 2 cups
Raspberries 1 or 2 cups
Small Chocolate chips 1 cup
Small Marshmallows 1 cup
Leaves of Mint

Directions :

Cook pasta in big quantity of water following the direction on the package
Leave pasta cooling after pour it in a nice dish
Add custard, 2/3 cup of raspberries, 2/3 cup of chocolate chips, 2/3 cup of small Marshmallows and mint cut with scissors (keep few nice leaves).
Mix the ingredients together and refrigerate 1 hour
Before serving garnish with raspberries, chocolate chips, small Marshmallows and mint remaining

Ready to serve original and delicious!

2 commentaires:

Vous aimez? Vous avez un avis à donner?
Ecrivez-le!
Merci beaucoup!